Giving Week Event: Social Media Marketing Workshop
You might be wondering, what is the difference between Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing? Social Media Marketing (The event held on 14 Dec 2017, Thursday), is about social media platforms Facebook and Instagram.
On 5 December 2017, Digital Marketing Workshop, we will be sharing our insights on digital marketing that involves Lead Generation with Facebook (Social Media) Marketing and Email Marketing.
There are many social media platforms out there.
Many brands are struggling to make Social Media Marketing work for them.
In this workshop, we will be sharing about what marketers and business owners need to think about before exploring to market on the social media platforms Facebook and Instagram.
We will dive into some Case Studies and understand how brands can use Facebook and Instagram better.
Event / Workshop Schedule
6.30pm to 7.00pm - Registration & Networking
7.00pm to 7.50pm - Item 1 to 5
7.50pm to 8.05pm - Refreshments & Short Break
8.05pm to 9.00pm - Item 6 to 15
1. Facebook Marketing VS Google Adwords
2. Facebook Marketing VS Instagram Marketing
3. Why do you want to use Facebook? - Q&A with the floor.
4. Why do you want to use Instagram? - Q&A with the floor.
5. Understanding the common mistakes brands and companies make on both platforms.
6. Case Study of brands who use Facebook and Instagram
How brands use them, and how they find success on these platforms.
7. Choose Your Social Networks
Their functions, and limitations: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest
8. Statistics: Discover Where Your Audience Is
9. Diving into Facebook: What does Facebook offer brands and businesses?
10. Diving into Instagram: What does Instagram offer brands and businesses?
12. How you can start creating your Social Media Plan
13. How much does Facebook & Instagram Marketing Cost?
14. How to plan your social media marketing budget?
15. Q&A Time (15 Min)
Would you like to receive video tips on social media and digital marketing?
Subscribe to Sky Digital Agency on YouTube: https://goo.gl/4Z5eeu
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Email Marketing, and other key digital marketing topics. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 hours training.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Sky Digital Agency currently has 5 SkillsFuture Approved Digital Marketing Workshops, on: SEO, MailChimp, Facebook Marketing and more...
Connect with us on:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
1. How much does it cost to get entry to the event?
It costs $5.50 (Early Bird) or $7.00 (Regular) on Peatix (for light snacks and refreshments), and every participants are to make a donation of $50.00 on giving.sg as Sky Digital Agency is conducting the workshop is part of our giving back this Dec 2017.
2. What do i need to do after reserving a ticket on Peatix?
Once you have reserved your ticket on Peatix at $5.50/pax (Early Bird) or $7.00/pax (Regular Ticket), head over to giving.sg and make a $50.00 donation to St. Andrew's Community Hospital, screenshot or forward the donation receipt to Sky Digital Agency at email@example.com with the email subject as 14 Dec 2017 : $50 Donation Receipt (Your Name)
We will reply to confirm the receipt of your email within 1~2 working days.
The dateline so submit the donation receipt is 12 Dec 2017, Tuesday, 22:00.
3. When is the dateline to make a donation on giving.sg?
The dateline is 2 days before 14 Dec 2017, by 12 Dec 2017, Tuesday, 22:00.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 10 people to proceed with the workshop. In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the workshop to a later date in December.
Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
5. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i".
The building name is 6 Raffles Quay, and is located after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
6. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
7. If i still have questions, who can i contact?
If you still have questions, do write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you within 1 to 2 working days.
- The event description was updated. Diff#299785 2017-12-03 18:31:44
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00
$5.50 for Refreshment (Early Bird) SOLD OUT $5.50 $7.00 for Refreshment (Regular) SOLD OUT $7.00 Regular Ticket + $50 Donation SOLD OUT $60.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00 Singapore
Sky Digital Agency729 Followers